The guest favorite nighttime experience Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle is coming back to Universal’s Islands of Adventure this month. Nightly showtimes will resume starting on September 18th in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade.
- The darker side of the Wizarding World will once again return to Universal Orlando Resort this fall with Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle.
- Offered nightly starting Saturday, September 18th, guests can discover the magical haunts in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade.
- Fans will encounter incredible, breathtaking experiences across the land as Universal usee projection mapping, special effects and lighting to bring iconic moments and unspeakable creatures from the Harry Potter films to life.
- If that wasn’t exciting enough, as the sun sets and darkness falls in Hogsmeade, the all-consuming Dark Arts will be unleashed as ominous green light and fog floods the village.
- Death Eaters will appear and lurk amongst guests with complete disregard of wizarding laws, but this is just the beginning.
- A series of sinister creatures and villains will cloak Hogwarts castle in a display of light, music and special effects! Be on the lookout for:
- Mountain Trolls
- And more
- As these beasts descend on the castle, guests will be asked to summon their inner strength and bravely face the powerful Dark wizard, Lord Voldemort. And just as all hope seems lost, guests will watch in awe as a Patronus spell is cast to ward off the darkness.
- Darks Arts at Hogwarts Castle will be offered nightly with showtimes from dusk until park close inThe Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.