The Dr. Philips Center in Central Florida has announced they are enacting a new policy for indoor shows and events that will require all guests to wear proper face coverings as well as show a negative COVID-19 test. Guests also have the option to show proof of full vaccination instead of a negative test.
- The Dr. Phillips Center has announced that starting on Friday, October 1st, they will be enacting a new policy for all indoor shows and events.
- In an effort to create the safest environment for visitors, guests will be required to show documentation of a negative COVID-19 test. Alternatively, guests can provide documentation showing their full vaccination status.
- Additionally, all guests 2+ years old are required to wear a suitable face covering that covers the nose, mouth and chin while inside the arts center.
- The Center notes that these policies will not apply to events at Frontyard Festival which will continue to offer live, outdoor entertainment through mid-December 2021.
Negative COVID-19 Test Documentation:
- Guests 12+ years old are required to provide documentation of:
- Recent negative COVID-19 PCR test result conducted within 72 hours before the show
- Negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test result conducted within 48 hours before the show’s start time
- Test results can be printed or digital, and must clearly reflect:
- Name of the guest
- Date of the test
- Type of test performed
- Negative test result
- Photo ID must also be shown
- As an alternative, vaccinated guests can show documentation of their full vaccination status with the final dose at least 14 days before the show date.
- Acceptable documentation includes:
- Original vaccination card
- Printed copy of the vaccination card
- Digital copy
- Photo ID must also be shown.
Good to Know:
- If an existing ticket holder is unable to comply with the new policies, they can contact the Box Office for a full refund.
- Guests who purchased tickets via resale or third-party sites should contact those sellers directly to determine the refund policies.