Marvel has announced a relaunch for Marvel Unlimited, giving fans a better experience while also introducing Marvel Infinity Comics, full screen high-resolution comics exclusively designed for Marvel Unlimited.
- Marvel announced that Marvel Unlimited has relaunched with the help of Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED), giving users unlimited downloads, an updated design, personalized reading guides, new search capabilities, and more.
- Marvel Unlimited offers fans a way to check out over 29,000 issues digitally from classics to newer titles added as soon as three months after they’re in stores.
- Marvel Insiders will have a new in-app integration, allowing members to earn points, see their progress, and get rewarded by using the app.
Marvel Infinity Comics Announced
- With the refresh, Marvel is introducing exclusive Marvel Infinity Comics, which give readers full screen high-resolution vertical comics designed for phones and tablets.
- There are currently 27 Infinity Comics available on the app with over 100 issues planned by the end of 2021.
- The comics which live in universe will feature series including X-Men Unlimited, Giant-Size Little Marvels, Captain America, It’s Jeff, Black Widow, Amazing Fantasy, Deadpool, Shang-Chi, and Venom/Carnage.
New Subscription Plans
- With the relaunch, Marvel Unlimited now features multiple subscription plans to choose from, including a monthly, annual, and annual plus.
- Monthly Subscription Plan – $9.99/month.
- Annual Subscription Plan – $69/year.
- Annual Subscription Plan Plus – $99/year.
- The Annual Plus Membership comes with an exclusive kit featuring:
- Limited edition Hasbro Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel: Spider-Man costume figure not available anywhere else!
- Two variant comics:
- Iron Man #1 John Tyler Christopher Blueprint Variant
- Iron Man #2 Salvador Larroca Variant
- Iron Man: Unmasked by Skottie Young pin
- Stark Unlimited Logo Patch
- Annual Plan Members also get invites and access to Marvel events and 10% Off Marvel Merchandise and more at shopDisney.com.
- You can sign up now for the tier you’d like to get at Marvel.com.
New Marvel Snapchat Lens
- To celebrate the launch, Marvel has also released a new Snapchat Lens experience.
- Users can scan the QR code above using their phones camera to get the lens and try out various accessories worn by Cyclops, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Thor (Jane Foster), and Loki in the Accessory Spinner Selfie Lens, and check out 360 degree comic book worlds of Marvel's New York City, the Sanctum Sanctorum, and Asgard in the Gyroscope World Lens.
What They’re Saying:
- Dan Buckley, President of Marvel Entertainment: “The goal for Marvel Unlimited has always been to provide the best digital comics experience for our fans by giving them direct access to the unmatched depth, breadth and vibrancy of Marvel’s characters and stories. With this relaunch, we’re bringing fans an even richer experience with Marvel stories designed in a dynamic vertical format for the first time. Our new Infinity Comics give our creators a chance to tell stories in entirely new ways, and we’re looking forward to connecting our fans to those stories in the months to come.”
- Doug Vance, Vice President, Product, DMED Technology: “These updates and a focus on personalization will allow us to reach a new generation of Marvel fans and enhance the experience of current fans. When we redesign apps like this from the ground up, our priority is to create great experiences for consumers. In this case, it was important to deliver both a visually immersive experience with the one-of-a-kind Marvel content and an intuitive, high-performance platform that we could then also align with the business goals of expanding the Marvel Unlimited audience and driving direct digital subscriptions.”