The Disneyland Resort has added more treat locations to mobile order, giving Guests an easier way to order some favorites, with locations at the Walt Disney World Resort allowing Mobile Order soon, including the Main Street Confectionery.
- Earlier this month candy shops were added to Mobile Order at the Disneyland Resort including:
- Candy Palace on Main Street. U.S.A. in Disneyland Park.
- Trolly Treats on Buena Vista Street in Disney California Adventure.
- Marceline Confectionery at Downtown Disney.
- Disney Parks Blog has announced that Pooh Corner at Disneyland Park has been added to the list of locations now accepting Mobile Order, along with more spots opening soon at the Walt Disney World Resort, including the Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park when it reopens from its current refurbishment.
Candy Shop Mobile Order Locations Coming to Walt Disney World Resort:
- Candy Cauldron, located at Disney Springs – available September 14
- Karamell-Küche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel, located at EPCOT – available September 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop, located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – available September 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company, located at Disney Springs – available September 23
- Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom Park – coming soon.