Disneyland Paris has announced that the soundtrack for Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel is now available to stream and download on various platforms.
- Guests looking to listen to the background music from Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel are in luck as the soundtrack to the new hotel over at Disneyland Paris is now available on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, YouTube Music, and more.
- The music features themes from the Marvel movies remixed as “Chillhop” a mix between hip hop and jazz.
- Associate Music Producer Naveed Dezfoli worked on the music from concept to production.
- The Avengers / Plusma
- Spider-Man: Far From Home / Birocratic
- Guardians of the Galaxy Main Theme / Stan Forebee
- Theme from Ant-Man / Tennyson
- Heroes / Cloudchord
- Iron Man 3 / Birocratic
- Spider-Man Theme / Cloudchord
- The Avengers / Stan Forebee
- Guardians of the Galaxy Main Theme / Plusma
- Iron Man 3 / Stan Forebee
- Doctor Strange Main Theme / Cloudchord
- The Avengers / Pandrezz & Epektase
- Spider-Man: Far From Home / Tennyson
- Theme from Ant-Man / Stan Forebee
- Iron Man 3 / Plusma
- The Avengers / Tennyson
- Spider-Man Theme / Birocratic
About Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- The hotel welcomes Guests as soon as they enter the lobby, with backlit comic panels, three life-size Iron Man suits, and Captain America shields.
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel features 350 pieces of artwork on display from both comics and movies, created by more than 110 artists, including 50 exclusive pieces.
- The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery showcases artwork for limited periods, and also a permanent exhibition dedicated to Jack Kirby himself, with 21 comic book covers drawn by the legend.
- Guests can take a selfie with Spider-Man at the Super Hero Station, which also includes exclusive Marvel Photo Stations, showcasing décor from favorite Marvel movies such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Thor, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange for Guests to take pictures.
- At the Marvel Design Studio, kids will learn how to become a Marvel comic book artist with tutorials on how to draw super heroes.
- The Hero Training Zone will let Guests enjoy a 420-square-meter outdoor field with dedicated areas for a variety of sports to be enjoyed including basketball and yoga.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning