Tokyo Disney Resort has announced operational changes currently in place such as the alcohol suspension, limit park hours, and more, will continue as the state of emergency for Chiba Prefecture extends through September 30.
- The current state of emergency in Chiba Prefecture and other prefectures surrounding Tokyo have been extended in Japan, bringing with it the continued operational adjustments at Tokyo Disney Resort, now going through September 30.
- The state of emergency was originally set to expire on September 12, but with the extension, priority measures will continue to try limiting the spread of COVID-19 and the new delta variant.
- With the state of emergency extension, Tokyo Disney Resort will continue to suspend alcohol sales and other operational adjustments.
Alcoholic Beverage Sales Suspension:
- The alcoholic beverage sales suspension has now been extended through September 30.
Updated Operating Hours for Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Through September 30 – the park operating hours will be 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- These changes impact both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Early Entry Tickets Suspended:
- Sales of Early Entry Tickets exclusively for Guests staying at a Disney hotel are suspended with no new date announced.
Park Admission Lottery Winners:
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus (through September 30, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made a month from the scheduled visit in October (for November or December Park admissions).