Steakhouse 71 is set to open at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on the 50th anniversary of the hotel, October 1st, and we’re already getting a sneak peek at the restaurant decor and menu that will be offered at the new eatery.
- Steakhouse 71, located on the first floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, will open its doors on October 1st for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Disney has given us a sneak peek at the look of the restaurant, as well as the meny which is sure to become a fan-favorite.
- Steakhouse 71, gets its name from the year the resort opened, and will have a sleek yet comfortable décor with fun design elements from the ‘70s and hints of the resort’s Florida heritage with subtle sightings of the beloved Orange Bird and citrus groves.
- Guests can start their day with a delicious breakfast at Steakhouse 71 with a menu that offers everything from Fresh-baked Pastries and Avocado Toast to Walt’s Prime Rib Hash and Eggs Benedict! The Steakhouse Bloody Mary and the Bourbon Cold Brew (Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew, bourbon, maple, vanilla bean cream), as well as espresso, cappuccino, latte, freshly brewed coffee, assorted teas, and juices are offered to help guests get up and moving for the day.
- A tasty lunch menu will be offered so guests can enjoy a lunch break and relax at Steakhouse 71. Check out the fantastic lunch menu below, with anticipation growing for the Wedge Salad and Steakhouse 71 Stack Burger.
- The Steakhouse 71 menu will allow guests to customize their steak entrée with a choice of a side and yummy sauce. Craving something other than a steak? Steakhouse 71 has delicious fish, chicken, and plant-based offerings as well. A delicious dessert menu will also be offered, with one standout being the Steakhouse 71 Chocolate Cake. It is 15 layers of whiskey-infused chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, and raspberries – one layer for every floor at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Guests can also take a seat at the new Steakhouse 71 Lounge, which will offer comfortable seating at a large rectangular bar to enjoy snacks and drinks, and just a moment or two to relax.
- The Citrus Grove Cocktail (Italian bitter, green herbal liqueur, citrus juices, simple syrup, and orange bitters) evokes the scents of fresh oranges and citrus groves, paying homage to what could be found on the land long before Walt Disney World was a thing. The Steakhouse 71 Vodka Gimlet (vodka, green herbal liqueur, herbal blend, lime juice, simple syrup, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade) is a fresh and herbaceous cocktail inspired by the Florida wetlands. The “Lily” pad garnish is in honor of Lillian Disney.
- Guests can enjoy the 70s vibe of the restaurant and relax with a popular drink from that decade – the Tequila Sunrise! Disney mixologists gave their Tequila Sunrise a modern twist with tequila, tropical juices, rosemary simple syrup, and house-made grenadine. A “sharable” Tequila Sunrise is available for lunch and dinner, serving 2-4 guests.
- Steakhouse 71 will also offer a selection of “Disney Family of Wines,” a diverse collection of wines with a personal connection to the Disney name. The wineries display qualities long identified with Walt Disney and The Walt Disney Company – passion, innovation, and quality.
- Reservations for Steakhouse 71 can be made beginning September 16th, with the restaurant scheduled to open on October 1st.