Teachers around the country who inspire imagination in their classrooms could be one of 50 who win a trip to attend the Disney Imagination Campus at Walt Disney World during the World’s Most Magical Celebration!
- In honor of the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary celebration, and to recognize exceptional teachers who are passionate about using the tool of imagination in their classroom, Disney is inviting 50 deserving teachers who reflect the creativity and imagination of Walt Disney to attend a one-of-a-kind teacher event.
- Fifty winners will be treated to a 4-Day, 3-Night stay at Walt Disney World Resort full of imagination! Winners will participate in a half-day inspiration session with Disney leaders and storytellers, gaining key insights and ideas that can be taken back to the classroom.
- They will also receive an exclusive inside look at the reimagined Disney Imagination Campus workshops reflecting curriculum in Science & Technology, Arts & Humanities, Leadership & Innovation, and Performing Arts. And, of course, they will experience all the magic of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration!
- Now through October 31, 2021, teachers can enter for a chance to win by following these three simple steps to enter:
- Step 1: Click here: https://disney50teacherscontest.com
- Step 2: Create an account.
- Step 3: Submit a short essay answering this essay question: Describe an example where you’ve encouraged your students to use their imaginations to creatively solve problems, including your own creativity in presenting curriculum in a new and inspiring way, for a chance to attend the Disney Imagination Campus 50 Teachers Celebration at Walt Disney World Resort!
- No purchase is necessary to win, and the contest began at 12:00 PM today, September 13th, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 31st.
- This contest is only open to teachers, music directors, and administrators in education who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and Washington D.C. who are 21 and older.
- Winners will be notified beginning January 10th, 2022.
- At Disney Imagination Campus, the curriculum shows students, teachers, and parents how something we call “Imagination Powered Learning” can make a lasting impact on how students feel about learning, and about their own potential. Through a comprehensive collection of workshops across a range of performing arts and academic subjects, Disney Imagination Campus is committed to helping students learn how to apply their imaginations to solve many of the challenges they may face throughout their lifetime – in wildly creative ways. We believe that new perspectives, creative thinking, fearless exploration and unfettered wonder can lead to amazing things.