The holidays at Silver Dollar City will be as bright as ever as the park prepares to debut an all new show, Home For Christmas. The Broadway-style production will premiere in November as part of the Park’s An Old Time Christmas holiday event.
- Earlier today, Silver Dollar City announced that live, Broadway-style shows are returning to the park this fall.
- Silver Dollar City President Brad Thomas shared that guests will have the opportunity to experience their favorite elements of the holidays at the park along with some new entertainment.
- Joining the line up this November is Home For Christmas, a brand new Broadway-style Show in Red Gold Heritage Hall!
- Guests will be wowed by the nearly half-million dollar production that features:
- A cast of 12 singers and dancers
- A live 4-piece band performing over 28 songs (including an original song created just for Silver Dollar City)
- 6 distinct Christmas scenes that reminds us all why this time of year is so special
- Home For Christmas celebrates classic traditions like tree-trimming, a peek into Santa’s workshop, a salute to those that serve abroad during the holidays and a reminder of the real reason for the season.
- The 45-minutes spectacular promises to deliver non-stop Christmas cheer!
- In addition to Home For Christmas, Silver Dollar City will present fan favorites such as:
- A Dickens’ Christmas Carol
- Tinker Jr’s Toy Shop
- The Living Nativity
- And more
- Silver Dollar City’s An Old Time Christmas runs from November 6th-December 30th and brings the warmth and wonder of the holiday season to all guests through shows, an enchanting Christmas lights spectacular, delicious food and so much more.