Students who have been dreaming of working at Walt Disney World once again have the opportunity to apply for the Disney College Program. The Most Magical Place on Earth is currently preparing to welcome back students with programs starting as early as this October.
Don’t just celebrate the magic during #DisneyWorld50– create it! ✨ Applications for the #DisneyCollegeProgram are now open, and arrivals begin as early as Oct. 25 and go throughout early 2022. The magic is calling you – APPLY NOW! https://t.co/GjSXVDyUva pic.twitter.com/3ZjRnVckk8
— Disney Programs (@DisneyInterns) September 14, 2021
- Students who apply for and are accepted into the Program could work in a variety of business areas including:
- Food & Beverage
- Disney College Program participants will make at least $13 per hour, with select roles paying more.
- Those selected for the College Program could work the equivalent of a full-time schedule and must have full schedule availability.
- The Disney College Program provides housing and rent is based on the number of students in an apartment.
- Transportation is provided to and from housing, various Walt Disney World work locations and local business and retailers.
- The Disney College Program offers five- and seven-month programs that provide students with a chance to work at a world class vacation destination, develop new skills, network with leaders, participate in career building classes and so much more.
- Please note the Disney College Program is different from the Disney Culinary Program which has a separate application and different program lengths.