- The Walt Disney Travel Company is whisking fans away to the Happiest Places on Earth through a brand new podcast.
- Hosted by Giovanna Fletcher, the six-part series Journey to the Magic focuses on all things Disney holidays, or vacations as we say in the U.S.
- This fun-filled show will cover a range of topics from travel tips, magical moments, the Disney Cruise Line and even Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary.
- Each week Giovanna will be joined by a celebrity guest who will impart their wisdom of all things Disney with listeners.
- Expect lots of insider tips, plenty of holiday (vacation) inspiration and even a chance to win a dream holiday to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
- Resident Disney expert, Elkie, will also join each episode sharing her top tips, insider knowledge, and exclusive updates on the Disney Parks.
Where to Listen:
Episode 1 – Tom Fletcher
- Giovanna’s husband Tom visited Walt Disney World Resort in Florida when he was 5 years old and has returned to the magic many, many times since – a lot of them with Giovanna!
Episode 2 – Emma Willis
- Their families have shared many a magical moment exploring the Parks together and they can't wait to go back, all squeeze into a photo in front of Cinderella Castle and eat funnel cake for lunch every day!
What They’re Saying:
- Giovanna Fletcher: “I’ve been a fan of the Disney Parks for a long time and we’ve experienced some of our most magical moments as a family there – including our honeymoon, so I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Walt Disney Travel Company on this podcast. Expect happy tears and lots of laughter as each of my celebrity guests’ take us on a journey reliving their magical trips and talking us through their Dream Disney Day. It brought back so many of my own wonderful memories so I hope Disney fans have as much fun listening to Journey to the Magic as I did making it. More than that, I hope that it provides some much needed Disney magic during these times.”
- Justin Kliger, Director of Walt Disney Travel Company: “Our goal was to make this podcast a joyous destination in itself, for anyone missing that Disney magic over the past year. With our friend and host Giovanna at the helm, listeners will certainly smile, learn a tip or two and get some great ideas for their next Disney adventure with us.”