In just a few weeks, Hulu’s limited series Dopesick is slated to hit the streamer exploring the real world consequences of an American drug epidemic. Today, they released a new poster and the official trailer for the show.
- Hulu has shared new posters and the official trailer for the upcoming drama Dopesick starring Michael Keaton.
- The series is based on the bestselling book of the same name by Beth Macy that explores how one company started the worst drug epidemic in American history.
- Dopesick is a limited series hailing from Danny Strong who also serves as executive producer alongside Michael Keaton and others.
- Dopesick premieres on Hulu on October 13th.
- “The series takes viewers to the epicenter of America’s struggle with opioid addiction, from the boardrooms of Big Pharma, to a distressed Virginia mining community, to the hallways of the DEA. Defying all the odds, heroes will emerge in an intense and thrilling ride to take down the craven corporate forces behind this national crisis and their allies.”
- Michael Keaton
- Peter Sarsgaard
- Michael Stuhlbarg
- Will Poulter
- John Hoogenakker
- Kaitlyn Dever
- Rosario Dawson
- Guest stars include Phillipa Soo and Jake McDorman
- Dopesick is written by Danny Strong (Empire, Recount, Game Change) and directed by Barry Levinson (Paterno, Rain Main).
- Executive producers for Dopesick include Strong, John Goldwyn (Dexter), Keaton, Levinson, Warren Littlefield (The Handmaid’s Tale, Fargo, The Old Man), Beth Macy (Dopesick) and Karen Rosenfelt (Twilight).