(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Earlier today, Lucasfilm and Abrams Books announced they’re releasing a hardcover collection of concept art for the Disney+ Original Series, The Mandalorian.
- StarWars.com shared a look at the cover art by Doug Chiang which features Din Djarin (Mando) and The Child (Grogu).
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season 2) will be available December 14th, and fans can pre-order their copy now from Abrams and other popular retailers.
- The book is written by Phil Szostak, and provides fans with a behind the scenes look at the making of the exciting second season of The Mandalorian.
- Inside the colorful pages fans will discover:
- Concept art
- Character, vehicle, weapon, and creature designs
- Interviews with key crew and creatives, including Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni
- And much more
About The Mandalorian Season 2:
- “Din Djarin continued his thrilling quest to deliver the Child — now known as Grogu — to the Jedi. Along the way, the Mandalorian encountered both new and fan favorite Star Wars heroes and villains, including Cobb Vanth, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, Fennec Shand, and Boba Fett, culminating in the surprise return of Luke Skywalker.”