Another Wishables Wednesday is nearly upon us and shopDisney is stirring up a really bad brew full of Disney villains! While they’ve already made an entrance at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, the vile characters are coming to shopDisney on September 29th…be prepared!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The lucky fans who visited Disney Parks this month have already had a chance to purchase the latest Disney Parks Wishables themed to villains. But the good news is the rest of us won’t have to wait much longer for the collection to come to shopDisney.
- Starting on September 29th, guests can visit shopDisney to bring home the latest assortment of mystery plush themed to Disney villains.
- This release includes four mystery plush, a standalone plush and occasionally, a mystery chase variant too
- Each soft, squishable, lovable micro plush sells for $12.99.
- This month’s collection includes:
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
- Curella (101 Dalmatians)
- Hades (Hercules)
- Scar (The Lion King)
- Hades (Red) chase plush
Good to Know:
- Specific designs cannot be requested. Due to the unique nature of the mystery plush, there are no refunds, exchanges, or returns.
More Disney Parks Wishables:
- Looking for some other fun plush to add to your collection? Check out these Wishables available now on shopDisney: