The Walt Disney Company has announced that November 12 will be Disney+ day, with a slate of new content hitting the streaming service for the first time. Within that slate of content are several exciting animation projects including a new series of shorts titled Olaf Presents.
- The all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called Olaf Presents, will see Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can.
- Disney+ Day will also see the domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including Frozen Fever, Oscar-winning shorts Feast and Paperman, Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, Get A Horse! and more
- An animated short film Ciao Alberto from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film Luca, will also debut on the streamer.
- All of this exciting new content will debut on Disney+ on November 12.
Additional Disney+ Day content will include:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film Jungle Cruise, available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of The World According to Jeff Goldblum from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- Dopesick, an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering