Mickey usually spends his time around princesses but he recently visited Queens. That’s right, the Mouse himself stopped by Citi Field, home of the New York Mets, to celebrate the recent premieres of Disney Junior’s Mickey Mouse Funhouse and Spidey and His Amazing Friends.
- Mickey swung (get it? Like Spider-Man and a baseball bat?) by Citi Field in Queens in celebration of the two new children's series.
- The location makes sense, as Queens is the fictional home of the beloved Marvel character Spider-Man.
- Mickey even stopped by the commentary booth where he met with MLB legend Alex Rodriguez.
About Spidey and His Amazing Friends:
- “The series follows Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Miles Morales and their adventures as the young heroes team up with Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Black Panther to defeat foes like Rhino, Doc Ock and Green Goblin and learn that teamwork is the best way to save the day.”
- Check out Alex’s review of Spidey and His Amazing Friends here.
About Mickey Mouse Funhouse:
- The eternally charming Mickey Mouse is back with another fun preschool series on Disney Junior and this time, Mickey and his pals are heading to the magical Funhouse Forest to meet new friends.
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse is available on DisneyNOW.