A new button down shirt celebrating the Most Magical Place on Earth—Walt Disney World—is now available exclusively for Annual Passholders.
- During a recent visit to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, our friend Geoffrey Nease spotted a fantastic new short sleeve button down shirt commemorating the Resort.
- The casual collared shirt features the retro Walt Disney World logo throughout the pattern and includes the “D” icon with the Mickey silhouette inside.
- Of course it wouldn't be Disney apparel without Mickey Mouse himself, and everyone’s favorite mouse can be spotted standing next to a map of the state of Florida.
- Other elements found on the shirt point to the Resort’s opening day of October 1, 1971 and slogans like “Vacation Kingdom of the World.”
- The shirt background is all white and the patterns on top feature color designs in two shades of blue, pink, green and red.
- Currently, this shirt is available exclusively to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and sells for $125 before AP discount.
- Guests can find this shirt at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.