Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resorts can get in on the fun of the 50th anniversary with a scavenger hunt that will take them around their resort in search of plaques that help them solve a puzzle, all in the name of good fun for the World’s Most Magical Celebration!
- Several Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are getting in on the fun for the World’s Most Magical Celebration with a scavenger hunt that pays homage to the former ticket books once found at the Magic Kingdom.
- Scattered throughout the resorts are different plaques that showcase a ticket level, and an attraction that could be experienced for that ticket.
- The Scavenger Hunt is designed to be a fun little side offering, as not much detail went into it, and there is no prize given for completing.
- While we spotted many of the locations at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, it is offered at several different Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.
- Guests are invited to find the plaques that represent their favorite attractions scattered throughout the resort and then spread the fun of their findings on social media using #DisneyWorld50 before completing the puzzle on the page given when the Scavenger Hunt begins.
- While we found many of the locations at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and have them photographed above, we also have pictures of a few of the locations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge which aren’t as obvious.
Photos by Geoffrey Nease