Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of September 27th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. Plus, a different doctor will stop by each day to share tips on keeping the whole family healthy as part of “Live’s Health Check Week.”
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of September 27th-October 1st:
- Monday, September 27
- Leslie Odom Jr. (The Many Saints Of Newark)
- Vanessa Lachey (NCIS: Hawaii)
- “Live’s Health Check Week:” Dr. William Li (Pointers For Maintaining Your Heart Health)
- Tuesday, September 28
- Jake Gyllenhaal (The Guilty)
- “Health Check Week:” Dr. Jen Ashton (Women’s Health)
- Wednesday, September 29
- Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy)
- “Health Check Week:” Dr. Greg Yapalater (Tips For Keeping Kids Healthy)
- Performance by Max (“Butterflies”)
- Thursday, September 30
- Demi Lovato (Unidentified)
- “Health Check Week:” Dr. Holly Phillips (Ways To Improve Men’s Health)
- Friday, October 1
- Sarah Paulson (American Crime Story: Impeachment)
- “Health Check Week:” Dr. John Whyte (Tips For Preventing Cancer)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.