In the latest episode of Star Wars Full Circle, host Joselyn connects the real animals behind favorite Star Wars creatures found around the galaxy.
- The latest episode of Star Wars Full Circle was released on the Star Wars Kids YouTube channel, with a look at real animals and their connection to creatures found throughout the Star Wars galaxy.
- In the episode, we see that for Solo: A Star Wars Story, the team used dogs as Corellian hounds and for The Last Jedi, dogs were also used to test out costumes for the Vulptex, but they ultimately used puppets instead.
- In A New Hope, an elephant named Margie was used to create the Banthas found around Tatooine.
- Porgs, similar to Mallard ducks, have a difference in the feather colors for male and females.
- Acklay, which fans can see in Attack of the Clones, is inspired by praying mantis and velociraptors.
- The episode goes on to talk about Blue and Green Milk, the planet Ahch-To, and how stop-motion works.
You can check out the full episode of Star Wars Full Circle above.