The Walt Disney Family Museum has announced a virtual event, “An Evening with Dr. Jane Goodall, In Conversation with Paul Baribault,” on Tuesday, October 21.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum will be hosting a virtual event, “An Evening with Dr. Jane Goodall, In Conversation with Paul Baribault,” on Tuesday, October 21.
- The event will be streamed from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PT, presented in two parts. There will be a paid VIP chat featuring an in-depth conversation with Dr. Goodall and then a free public program which will include a sneak peek of her forthcoming audiobook, The Book of Hope: A Survival Guide for Trying Times.
- Dr. Goodall had previously assisted with the launch of the Disney Conservation Fund, and attended the opening day celebrations of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- She has served as a conservation ambassador for Disneynature since the release of 2012’s Chimpanzee.
- Event proceeds will support The Walt Disney Family Museum's educational programming.
What They’re Saying:
- Kirsten Komoroske, Executive Director of The Walt Disney Family Museum: “In 2019, The Walt Disney Family Museum was thrilled and humbled to host an in-person fundraising dinner at the museum to support the goal—shared by the museum and the Jane Goodall Institute—of inspiring the next generation of creative and conservation-minded talent. We are delighted to welcome Jane back—virtually—to celebrate her tremendous accomplishments and further amplify our shared message of hope for the future.”
More information about the event and how to purchase tickets are available at waltdisney.org/goodall.