Universal Orlando Resort has released new appearance guidelines for Team Members that take effect on Sunday, September 26.
- Universal Orlando Resort has released updated appearance guidelines for Team Members that go into effect starting Sunday, September 26.
- The changes allow visible tattoos, makeup, and fingernail polish for all Team Members.
Team Member Appearance Guideline Changes:
- Team Members can have visible tattoos except on the hands, face, beck, or head.
- Tattoos must be no larger than your closed, extended hand.
- Tattoos deemed to be offensive, controversial, or contradictory to the brand of Universal are not permitted.
- One single finger band tattoo is permitted in place of a wedding ring.
- There is no limit to the number of visible tattoos.Tattoos must be spaced such that there is no appearance of a full tattoo sleeve. If the tattoos give an appearance of a full sleeve, the Team Member must wear a sleeve to cover or use tattoo makeup.
- Makeup should give a natural appearance, and is now acceptable for both males and females.
- Fingernail polish should be clear, neutral, or a subtle color, and is now acceptable for both males and females.