Cirque du Soleil is ready to get fans even more excited than they already are for the premiere of Drawn to Life at Walt Disney World with the debut of a new web series showcasing behind the scenes looks at the production.
- The cast and crew of Drawn to Life, the new Cirque du Soleil production coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World, are back in the theater preparing for the show’s opening night on November 18th.
- Starting tomorrow, September 25th, Cirque du Soleil is giving fans an unprecedented behind the scenes look at the creation of the show, showcasing the acrobatics, the costumes, the music, and more in a new web series, Once Upon A Time at Cirque…The Making of Drawn to Life.
- The first episode debuts tomorrow, September 25th, with new episodes every Saturday through the show’s opening on November 18th, on the show’s Facebook page. Fans can like the page and be notified when each new episode premieres.
- The story of Drawn to Life brings timeless Disney Animation classics and characters to life in an unforgettable way through the use of innovative design, acrobatic performances, dazzling choreography, original music, brand-new animation lovingly created by Disney Animation artists, and some extra touches of Disney magic.
- Drawn to Life is made in collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering.
- The story is about the love between a father and daughter, drawing inspiration from Disney animation as Disney stories and characters are brought to life with new animation created by Disney animation artists, acrobatic performances by Cirque du Soleil performers, and musical scores.
- Drawn to Life premieres at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World on November 18th.