Disney Parks has teamed up with Nextdoor to create an interactive digital map showcasing where and how magic is being made around the country in honor of National Neighbor Day and the Disney Magic Makers contest.
- Disney has teamed up with Nextdoor to create an interactive digital map sharing where and how magi cis being made around the country in honor of National Neighbor Day on September 28 and the Disney Magic Makers contest.
- Disney Magic Makers is a nationwide search to recognize and celebrate local heroes. Any U.S. resident over 18 can nominate a person who inspires them for the contest from now through October 1, 2021.
- The data from Nextdoor gives a breakdown as to who these neighbors are and where they come from. You can view the map by visiting NeighborhoodMagicMakers.com.
More on Disney Magic Makers:
- The contest will honor fifty nominees with a trip to Walt Disney World to celebrate the resort’s 50th anniversary celebration and a one-year subscription to Disney+.
- Nominations can be made by visiting DisneyMagicMakers.com. Disney is also encouraging others to celebrate their hometown heroes with social media posts using #DisneyMagicMakers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok.
- The latest winners have dedicated time to fighting against pediatric cancer as they continue to inspire others in their neighborhoods to take action and learn more about its impact.