Following the announcement of Disney Parks Blog livestreaming “Harmonious” on September 29, performances have now shown up on the Walt Disney World website for the show on September 29 and 30, before its official debut on October 1, 2021.
- Walt Disney World Guests will be able to see “Harmonious” before its official debut date of October 1 as performance schedules have been added for both September 29 and September 30 at 9:00 pm ET at EPCOT.
- Disney Parks Blog previously announced a livestream of “Harmonious” on September 29 at 9:00 pm ET, so if you’re unable to get a park reservation to see it in person, you’ll be able to see the new show online.
- “Harmonious” will be one of the largest shows of its kind ever created by Disney when it debuts, with a soundtrack produced through more than 100 separate recording sessions in nine different countries and five states.
- You can check out more information on the 20-minute show here.
- “Harmonious” opens with an inspiring medley of “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana and “Go the Distance” from Hercules performed by American Idol finalist and three-time GRAMMY nominee Danny Gokey, along with vocalists Elisha Garrett and Ninet Tayeb.
- The Ndlovu Youth Choir from Johannesburg contributes a medley of favorites from The Lion King, performed in both English and Zulu.
- “Dig a Little Deeper” from The Princess and the Frog features vocalist Bryson Camper and legendary gospel artists Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard.
- French pop singer Damien Sargue performs “Out There” from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Songs from Disney and Pixar’s Coco get a rousing pan-Latin sendup from award-winning Puerto Rican artist Luis Fonsi, responsible for several global hits including “Despacito,” and award-winning Mexican singer/songwriter Joy.
- Disney and Pixar’s Brave receives a Celtic kick from GRAMMY- and Emmy-nominated violinist Máiréad Nesbitt and platinum-selling electronic artist, violinist and multi-talented entertainer Lindsey Stirling.
- Musical selections from Mulan, The Jungle Book and Aladdin are highlighted by the vocal talents of Wang Liuqi, Hollie Hammel, Aditya Rao, Gaayatri Kaundinya, Jorgie Shkara and Sanaa Marahati.
“Harmonious” will officially debut at EPCOT on October 1 as part of the Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary, “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”