- “It’s no big deal,” says the main lyric of a catchy song used to promote the upcoming 3rd season of Amphibia on Disney Channel.
- The song catches viewers up on some of Anne Boonchuy’s adventures so far, ending with a chilling message from the Mysterious Entity.
- The third season of the hit animated series transports Anne and the Plantars to Los Angeles, where the frog family has to conceal their true identities.
- Disney Channel will release new episodes of Amphibia every Saturday from October 2nd through November 27th and this season will also feature a Christmas special.
- See the sneak peek below, followed by episode titles and descriptions for October.
Amphibia Season 3 Episode Titles and Descriptions for October 2021:
- THE NEW NORMAL – 10/2/21: “Anne and the Plantars get transported to Earth and try to adjust to a wild new environment.”
- “HOP 'TIL YOU DROP / TURNING POINT” – 10/9/21: “Anne brings the Plantars to the mall for a crash course in Earth survival. Sasha and Grime escape from Andrias and hide out in Wartwood.”
- “THAI FEUD/ADVENTURES IN CATSITTING” – 10/16/21: “Sprig tries to get rid of a food truck that's threatening the family business. The Plantars volunteer to take Domino to the vet.”
- “FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM/TEMPLE FROGS” – 10/23/21: “Anne and the Plantars try to rob a museum. The Boonchuys take the Plantars to the Thai Temple.”
- “FIXING FROBO/ANNE-STERMINATOR” – 10/30/21: “Polly tries to bring Frobo back to life. A dangerous enemy finally locates Anne and the Plantars.”