Disneyland Paris has shared more details on their upcoming Halloween season that runs from October 1st through November 7th. This includes the return of a fan favorite character as well as decorations, dining, merchandise, and much more.
- Starting on October 1st, guests can experience Halloween at Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios. Characters
- Fan-favorite Maleficent will finally return in her dragon form to float down the parade route.
- The usual villains will return with selfie spots – including (but not limited to) Captain Hook, Cruella De Vil and the Evil Queen. Jack Skellington will still be appearing at Phantom Manor.
- Classic Disney characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will be meeting guests in their Halloween costumes.
- For outdoor meetings, guests are no longer required to wear a mask when standing on the green mark and taking photos.
- A number of new Halloween themed magic shots will be in place.
- The resort has been decorated with 330 pumpkins, 175 meters of string, 56 lanterns, 40 ghosts and a number of skeletons – including one that reaches 3 meters high.
- New this year, Disney hotels will be decked out to fit the spooky season in Fall colours and decorations, as well as character and photo opportunities.
- A plethora of new Halloween merchandise will be on sale in Thunder Mesa, Tower Hotel Gifts, and World Of Disney.
- Also on sale will be the new “Fabulously Villainous” textile and lifestyle collection, designed by the Disneyland Paris teams. Featuring Disney villains, this collection will include sweaters, scarfs, umbrellas, badges and a light up cup.
Food and Beverages
- The “Disney Villains Plate” will be available at select table service restaurants throughout the resort. This includes a savory meat dish stuffed with pumpkins and “trompettes de la mort” (“deadly” wild mushrooms), topped with a “sauce diable” (devil’s sauce).
- Guests can also choose the “Snow White’s Evil Queen Menu,” which includes a dessert inspired by the famous poison apple.
- New shortbreads will materialize – including Cruella and Mickey Mouse.
- The Disneyland Paris Halloween Party returns on October 31st from 8 p.m. until 2 a. m.
- Guests will be able to enjoy various attractions, characters, photo opportunities and have the ability to dress up in their favorite costumes.
- Tickets are on sale now and include entry to the park from 5 p.m..
We’ll be at Disneyland Paris all week to keep you updated on the beginning of the spooky season.
Edith is a lifelong Disney Parks fan, Star Wars enthusiast, Content Creator and writer that focuses on Disneyland Paris. When not at home in Ireland, she can usually be found in line for Phantom Manor. Her other hobbies include pin collecting, talking about animatronics and daydreaming about Rise Of The Resistance