Disney has announced that they have partnered with Amazon to create the new “Hey Disney!” custom assistant, which will be coming soon to Walt Disney World Resort hotels as well as your own home.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared the first look at the new custom home assistant, which is built on Amazon’s Alexa technology.
- The new assistant will use Disney stories, characters and more.
- Starting next year, “Hey Disney!” will be featured in Walt Disney World Resort Hotel rooms, providing guests with the opportunity to interact with their favorite Disney, Pixar or Star Wars characters right in their room.
- “Hey, Disney!” will feature authentic character voices, unique audio environments inspired by your favorite films and destinations, and more than a thousand magical interactions to discover.
- According to TechCrunch, guests will also be able to use the new assistant to tell them when the parks open, the fastest route to the park, or where to get a meal as well as make special guest service requests, like ordering extra towels or food from room service.
- Be sure to check back for more information on “Hey Disney!” as it becomes available.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning