Cast Members of the Walt Disney World Resort were invited to see old friends and experience something new when they got a sneak peek of the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure coming to EPCOT later this week.
- Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members were treated to a sneak peek of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, opening October 1st at EPCOT.
- The preview also marked one of the first opportunities that Cast Members could reunite and have fun together in a special moment in the parks since they reopened after being closed due to the global pandemic.
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete is also featured in the Cast Life video, sharing greetings from the original Ratatouille based attraction in the Walt Disney Studios Parc in the Disneyland Paris Resort.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been in previews for a number of weeks now, with Cast Members, Annual Passholders, and Disney Vacation Club Members among the first to experience the attraction before it officially opens its doors on October 1st, the same day the World’s Most Magical Celebration begins celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is officially scheduled to open on Friday, October 1 in the France Pavilion at EPCOT. The attraction will not feature a height requirement, and guests of all ages are welcome to enjoy. Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is based on the hit 2007 Disney/Pixar film Ratatouille and is a clone of an existing attraction called Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy in Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris. The experience will be part of a newly expanded France pavilion inside EPCOT that will also officially open October 1, along with a new restaurant called La Crêperie de Paris that will offer both table service and quick-service options.