Disney Vacation Club Members will soon have more options available at the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa thanks to an expansion and enhancement to existing villas that will debut in the Summer of 2022.
- Celebrated for its 1890s Victorian architecture and elegance, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a favorite resort of Disney Vacation Club Members. Today, Disney Vacation Club shared a first look at the rooms of the resort that members will call home beginning in the summer of 2022.
- The expansion will add approximately 200 proposed resort studios, a Disney Vacation Club room type unique to The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Existing villas including deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and three-bedroom grand villas will be enhanced.
- The proposed new resort studios will feature two queen-size beds and a day bed with room for up to five guests.
- The enhanced deluxe studios at the resort can also accommodate up to five guests and will feature a queen-size bed, a pull-down queen-size bed that tucks away seamlessly into the wall, and a charming pull-down bunk-size bed – perfect for the little ones.
- For an even grander stay, families staying in spacious one- or two-bedroom villas will enjoy the comforts of home, as these accommodations offer full kitchens and large living areas as well as added conveniences – like modern appliances, a farmhouse sink, and a washer and dryer. Living areas will feature a new pull-down queen-size bed along with a pull-down bunk-size bed that folds away to be hidden beneath the media center.
- For larger families and multi-generational vacations, guests will enjoy plenty of room and comfort in the three-bedroom grand villa. These spacious accommodations sleep up to 12 guests, with two bedrooms that include two queen-size beds each, along with a primary bedroom that features a king-size bed. Three-bedroom grand villas also boast a dining area and expansive living room. Charming accents in the rooms include Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Victorian-themed silhouettes and other artwork featuring Mary Poppins and Dumbo.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa sits on the shores of Seven Seas Lagoon and close by, guests can enjoy the monorail, buses, and water taxi services directly from the property to travel throughout Walt Disney World. The resort is also literally steps away from the excitement of the Magic Kingdom via a new walkable promenade leading to and from the park. And starting October 1st, just in time for the 50th Anniversary Celebration of Walt Disney World Resort, guests and Disney Vacation Club Members staying at Walt Disney World Resort properties, including Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, will enjoy 30-minute early entry to every theme park.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning