What’s this?! Billie Eilish will be joining the live performance of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas in concert on Halloween night.
- The musical superstar will sing for Sally in the upcoming live concert performance at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
- Danny Elfman, the singing voice of Jack Skellington himself, announced Eilish’s involvement in the upcoming show on his Twitter account.
It’s my pleasure to announce that special guest star @billieeilish will be joining the nightmare gang to sing Sally for our upcoming “Nightmare Before Christmas” shows at the Banc of California Stadium. https://t.co/AkSxZA2OQg
— Danny Elfman (@dannyelfman) October 1, 2021
- The show will take place on Sunday, October 31st (Halloween) at 6:30 PM at the Banc of California Stadium.
- Tickets are available now, currently starting at $39.50 each.
- Eilish continues her trend of Disney involvement, fresh off of the debut of her Disney+ original concert film Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles. Check out Alex’s review of the film here.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas debuted in 1993 and has become a beloved classic, especially between Halloween and Christmas.
- Both The Nightmare Before Christmas and Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles can be watched on Disney+ now.