Disneyland Park is making way for a new holiday store on Main Street U.S.A. Plaza Point will feature beautiful seasonal displays and merchandise celebrating popular holidays from around the world.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed that an all new holiday shop will be opening soon at Disneyland.
- Guests visiting the park will be able to visit Plaza Point, a new Victorian-era space where they’ll encounter seasonal decorations celebrating holidays in North America and around the world.
- Plaza Point will be located on the corner of Main Street, U.S.A., and East Plaza Street.
- In addition to sharing the news, the Disney Parks Blog offered fans a sneak peek at some of the merchandise and decorations that will be adoring the store in the months to come.
- Among the items available for purchase are ornaments, housewares, linens and accessories.
- Throughout the year, the displays will change to feature other holidays like:
- Lunar New Year
- Spring and Easter
- Fall and Halloween
- And of course guests will be able to shop a variety of beautiful and ornate collectibles, gifts, and souvenirs from Plaza Point all themed to the various holidays.
- Resort Enhancement Manager, Dawn Keehne talks about the vision for the store and introduces the designers and creative team behind the project in a new Disney Parks video. Take a look:
Year Round Celebrations:
- As mentioned above, stunning creations will be on display all year long focusing on various holidays around the world. Here’s a first look at some of the beautiful and unique pieces that will delight guests in the coming months.
- Plaza Point at Disneyland Park will open soon, bringing the wonder and whimsy of worldwide holidays to each and every visitor.