Matsuriza, the traditional Japanese Taiko drummers have returned to EPCOT and you can check out one of their first performances back on the Japanese Pagoda stage in our video at the bottom of the page!
- Matsuriza, the traditional Taiko drummers that perform in EPCOT’s Japan pavilion have returned!
- According to their oiginal announcement, they will be performing in the pavilion once again starting Friday, October 1st, with performances on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays, with no shows on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Shows will occur each of these days at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30.
- Back in March of 2020, as the theme parks of the Walt Disney World Resort were getting ready to close due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, three different entertainment groups (including Matsuriza) announced that these would be their final performances and it was unclear (at the time) if they were going to be able to return.
- Thankfully, the group has begun performances again, marking their triumphant return! The group posted on their official Facebook account: “We are so excited and grateful to come back for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration! All your continuous love and support during our time away has been sincerely appreciated and has kept our spirits high. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful faces again. PLEASE COME SAY HI!!! We cannot wait to see you and perform for you at our Pagoda home once again. This will truly be the world's most magical celebration!”
- Check out one of their first performances back at the Japanese Pagoda at EPCOT in our video below!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning