A new VIP Guided Tour celebrating 50 Magical Years has been announced for Walt Disney World. This tour will feature behind the scenes looks at some of your favorite attractions, show how Walt’s passions still live on in the parks today, and offer a peak at the future.
- The 50th Anniversary Tour will begin at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, where you and up to five other people (a total of six guests) get a look at the impressive new Tri-Circle D Ranch. Then, you’ll hop on a private charter boat to the Magic Kingdom.
- Your tour guide will show off the Magic Kingdom in a “whole new light,” with a fantastic lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- Finally, it’s off to EPCOT on the Walt Disney World Monorail System, for an inside look at the epic transformation of the park. That’s followed by a ride on EPCOT’s newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Advance reservations are required, which you can do by calling (407) 560-4033.
- Currently listed block-out dates include November 25 through November 27, 2021 and December 25, 2021 through January 1, 2022.
- The 50th Anniversary Tour begins October 26, 2021, for a limited time only. More specific details on the tour are available on the official Walt Disney World website.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Joffrey's Coffee, the official coffee partner of the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts, has some new brews to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World announced today that various meet and greet experiences with your favorite Disney characters will be returning this November — albeit in a still modified fashion.
- Also announced to return soon are various different entertainment offerings, including the “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular” and “Disney Movie Magic.”