Walt Disney World announced today that various meet and greet experiences with your favorite Disney characters will be returning this November — albeit in a still modified fashion.
- Since the parks at Walt Disney World reopened following the extended closure in 2020, character cavalcades have been featured in lieu of the traditional meet and greet experience.
- The Disney Parks Blog has reassured fans that many of those experiences will be continuing, although they do not list which cavalcades will continue to run.
- Starting in November, you’ll be able to once again meet with your favorite Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom.
- Mickey Mouse will be wearing his all-new look for the 50th Anniversary Celebration when you meet him at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll find the stars of Disney Junior over in the Animation Courtyard, while Minnie Mouse will be meeting at Red Carpet Dreams.
- At this time, hugs and autographs will not be allowed. However, guests will be able to meet and snap a picture with the characters.
More Entertainment is Returning:
- Disney also announced the return of many beloved entertainment experiences in all four parks, including “Disney Movie Magic” and the “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning