Walt Disney World announced today that various meet and greet experiences with your favorite Disney characters will be returning this November — albeit in a still modified fashion.
- Since the parks at Walt Disney World reopened following the extended closure in 2020, character cavalcades have been featured in lieu of the traditional meet and greet experience.
- The Disney Parks Blog has reassured fans that many of those experiences will be continuing, although they do not list which cavalcades will continue to run.
- Starting in November, you’ll be able to once again meet with your favorite Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom.
- Mickey Mouse will be wearing his all-new look for the 50th Anniversary Celebration when you meet him at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll find the stars of Disney Junior over in the Animation Courtyard, while Minnie Mouse will be meeting at Red Carpet Dreams.
- At this time, hugs and autographs will not be allowed. However, guests will be able to meet and snap a picture with the characters.
More Entertainment is Returning:
- Disney also announced the return of many beloved entertainment experiences in all four parks, including “Disney Movie Magic” and the “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.”