ESPN has welcomed fantasy sports analyst, Eric Moody to the fold. Moody will bring his expert knowledge to fans via written, audio, and video contributions.
- ESPN has announced that Eric Moody has joined the network as a fantasy sports / sports betting writer.
- Moody will bring his analytic knowledge and voice to various ESPN platforms by providing articles for ESPN Fantasy, and ESPN Chalk as well as making appearances on the Fantasy Focus podcast and Daily Wager.
- Prior to joining ESPN, Moody served as a senior fantasy analyst for the Pro Football Network and is a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association.
What They’re Saying:
- Eric Moody: “This is a new chapter in my sports media career and I’m thrilled to become part of the amazing fantasy and sports betting team at ESPN. I’m excited about where the company is headed and feel grateful to be part of the journey.”
About Eric Moody:
- Moody has long loved the game of football and even played as an offensive lineman at Nicholls State University. Off the field, Moody gained scouting experience working for Dan Hatman’s Scouting Academy.
- Throughout his professional career, Moody worked in the financial services industry serving in advice and management roles at three Fortune 100 companies.
- Moody is based in Dallas where he lives with his wife, Trina, and their two children.