As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for October 11th-16th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of October 11th-16th:
- Monday, October 11
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton & Louise Penny (State of Terror)
- Selma Blair (Introducing, Selma Blair)
- Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) (Midnight in Washington)
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman
- Tuesday, October 12
- Victoria Beckham
- Sutton Foster (Hooked: How Crafting Saved My Life)
- Carla Lalli Music (That Sounds So Good)
- Wednesday, October 13
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck & Nicole Holofcener (The Last Duel)
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: North Carolina
- Thursday, October 14
- Rosario Dawson (Dopesick)
- Heather Locklear & Kristine Carlson (Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff)
- Performance by Liam Payne
- Friday, October 15
- Dancing with the Stars’ Jenna Johnson
- ESPN College GameDay preview
- Performance by the cast of Broadway’s Girl From The North Country
- Saturday, October 16
- Sara Bareilles and Jennifer Nettles (Waitress)
- Christine Pride and Jo Piazza (We Are Not Like Them)
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
- Binge This! with Jeremy Parsons
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.