Back on October 1st, Disney’s Animal Kingdom released a new popcorn bucket themed to the new show for the World’s Most Magical Celebration, Disney KiteTails.
- As Walt Disney World kicked off the 50th anniversary back on October 1st, a new popcorn bucket also debuted that features the new show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the celebration, Disney KiteTails.
- The bucket features the classic characters, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald and Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto watching the giant kites of the new show, as well as the simple logo for Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Nowhere on the bucket features anything indicative of the 50th anniversary, the World’s Most Magical Celebration, or Walt Disney World as a whole. The bucket is solely focused on Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney KiteTails.
- Disney KiteTails is a new show that happens several times daily at the Discovery River Theater near DinoLand U.S.A. (former home of Rivers of Light), guests make their way into the space, joined by a team of performers bringing with them a colorful collection of oversized props and kites adorned with Disney animal friends from The Little Mermaid, A Bug’s Life, and Finding Nemo. Original, worldbeat arrangements of favorite Disney tunes fill the air, and the excitement builds toward the launch of an impressive show of kites over the lagoon.
- Characters from A Bug’s Life, Moana, Pocahontas, and more fill the seating area in wonderful kite form, before a pre-show begins featuring characters from Finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid.
- Check out our videos of the performances below!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning