The Disney Designer Collection is back and this year the dolls are inspired by the Ultimate Princess Celebration. Throughout 2021 and into 2022, 15 collectible dolls along with a matching pin will be released on a monthly basis and the first to debut is Jasmine.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- The Disney Designer Collection is proud to introduce the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a limited-edition series of dolls carefully crafted by artists across The Walt Disney Company.
- Jasmine is the first doll to be featured in the collection and is designed by artist Mark Monterroso
- His inspiration for the princess of Agabah comes from the rich scenery of the Sultan's Palace and provides Jasmine with a modern and radiant look.
- The edition size is 9,800 and the doll retails for $129.99.
- Disney Designer Collection Jasmine Doll is available on shopDisney starting October 12th at 7am PT; the companion pin will be available after the doll’s release.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Bejeweled metallic palm frond brooch
- Puff peplum skirt & sleeves with metallic print accents
- Embroidered metallic filigree and gemstone studs on train
- Bare midriff
- ''Cave of Wonders'' jeweled purse with metal tassel and rhinestone chain
- Hair gems
- Drop earrings
- Molded shoes
- Hinged pin design with partial clear glass door and hard enamel infill
- Jasmine art designed for Disney by Mark Monterroso
- 3'' H x 1 1/2'' W
Disney Designer Collection:
- This incredible series of dolls will reimagine the iconic looks of 15 Disney Princesses into beautiful high fashion styles that are as unique and special as the ladies themselves.
- Upcoming Disney Princesses in the series include: