Beginning tomorrow, October 15, Disney is introducing new Mickey-themed pin trading boards and mystery boxes throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- These new pin trading options have been added as part of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary celebration.
- If you decide to trade from a mystery box, then you’ll select a drawer from the pin box numbered 1-24. The cast member will open the drawer and present you with your mystery pin in exchange for your Disney pin.
- The generic trading boards located around the Resort will be replaced with uniformed, Mickey-shaped boards. Simply search the trading board for the Disney pin you would like to trade. The cast member will remove your desired pin from the board and give it to you in exchange for your Disney pin.
- Pin trading boards will now be designated on guide maps for all four theme parks, Disney Springs and select resort hotels.
- If you’re a super Pin Trader, then it’s time to decide which side of the showdown you’re on, the good or the evil, as Walt Disney World is getting ready to host a virtual pin event, Disney Heroes Vs. Villains – An Epic Showdown.