Kate Bishop’s long-awaited return is almost here. Launching next month, “Hawkeye: Kate Bishop” will be a thrilling five-issue limited series by New York Times bestselling writer Marieke Nijkamp and rising star artist Enid Balám.
- The series will pick up as the young hero moves back to New York and gets caught up in a dangerous mission at a mysterious local resort.
- The saga promises to be a must-have for fans of Kate Bishop and an ideal entry point for newcomers to the exciting adventures of this breakout star.
- Get your first glimpse at the action to come in the all-new “Hawkeye: Kate Bishop #1” trailer, featuring never-before-seen artwork, below:
What they’re saying:
- Writer Marieke Nijkamp: “Because Kate’s story is in flux right now, it’s the perfect time to jump on board for the adventure. You don’t need to know where she was to enjoy the journey.”
- Last month, Marvel Studios dropped a trailer for the upcoming Disney+ series, giving fans a first look at Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld in action.
- In the series, Renner will reprise his role as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, the non-superpowered superhero who fought alongside the Avengers. Renner is joined by Steinfeld who’ll play Kate Bishop, a young archer and second Hawkeye in the comics.
- Joining them will be Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova who fans can see in Black Widow, which contains an interesting end credit scene that will tie back into the series.