Marvel Studios’ Eternals had its world premiere in Hollywood Monday night and the stars of the film took to the blue carpet to celebrate. Joining them were some incredibly Eternals-themed care from Lexus.
- Some of the stars of the film – including Kumail Nanjiani, Brian Tyree Henry and Don Lee – took a second to pose with the Kingo-themed car from Lexus, which is the official automotive partner of Eternals.
- The rest of the stars of the film (minus Barry Keoghan) were also in attendance and looking their very best.
- Even Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi and singer/songwriter Rita Ora joined in on the festivities.
- We were also present to take in some of the sights of the world premiere, including all of the costumes from the 10 newest heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Marvel Studios’ Eternals welcomes a new team of Super Heroes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The epic story, starting at the beginning of civilization and spanning thousands of years, features a group of immortal heroes forced out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s oldest enemy, The Deviants.
- Eternals is directed by Academy Award winner Chloé Zhao.
- Richard Madden
- Gemma Chan
- Kumail Nanjiani
- Lauren Ridloff
- Brian Tyree Henry
- Salma Hayek
- Lia McHugh
- Don Lee
- Barry Keoghan
- Angelina Jolie
- Kit Harington.
Marvel Studios’ Eternals comes to theaters on November 5, 2021.