Relive the “tale as old as time” and commemorate the 30th anniversary of Beauty and the Beast through a stunning new limited edition doll set coming to shopDisney.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- One of Disney greatest animated films, Beauty and the Beast is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. In honor of the occasion, shopDisney is releasing a Limited Edition Doll set featuring Belle and Beast.
- Each doll is dressed in exquisite fabrics that feature multiple layers, embroidered details and three dimensional embellishments fitting of a prince and princess.
- Beast is wearing a golden yellow waistcoat over a ruffled shirt and a pair of blue trousers. A long velvet coat adds to the look and features golden piping and lion detailing along the bottom and side. To complete his outfit, Beast is wearing a matching quilted cape across his shoulders.
- Belle dressed in a beautiful blue and white satin gown with puffy sleeves and dimensional roses. Her dress features a full skirt that comes off the ground just enough to show her white shoes. Her hair is curled into perfect ringlets and she’s wearing dangling earrings.
- The Belle doll measures 17-inches tall and Beast is 18 1/2-inches tall. The set comes with a stand for display purposes.
- Edition size is 1800 and the set is priced at $500.00
More Disney Collectibles:
- The latest Designer Collection series of dolls launched in October themed to the Ultimate Princess Celebration. The first doll is Jasmine and Pocahontas is the next release and will debut on November 9th at 7am PT.
- A Limited Edition Kida Doll (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) will be available on shopDisney starting November 15th at 7am PT.