- Directed by Academy Award winner Chloé Zhao, Eternals opened at #1 in all key markets for an estimated $161.7 million global weekend. Domestically, the film earned $71.0 million.
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe films Black Widow, Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings and Eternals collectively account for three of the top four pandemic era opening weekends.
- Internationally, Eternals earned an additional $90.7 million in its opening weekend. It marks the highest opening weekend during the pandemic era in Italy, Brazil and Hong Kong, and the second highest opening weekend during the pandemic era in Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Sweden, Argentina, Central America, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Paraguay and Uruguay. It also marks the highest opening weekend for a non-local film during the pandemic era in Korea.
- Eternals will open in Russia today and this weekend in Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Marvel Studios’ Eternals welcomes a new team of Super Heroes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The epic story, starting at the beginning of civilization and spanning thousands of years, features a group of immortal heroes forced out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s oldest enemy, The Deviants.
- Eternals is directed by Academy Award winner Chloé Zhao and Kevin Feige and Nate Moore are the producers, with Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso and Kevin de la Noy serving as executive producers.
- The screen story is by Ryan Firpo and Kaz Firpo, and the screenplay is by Chloé Zhao, Patrick Burleigh, Ryan Firpo and Kaz Firpo.
- Richard Madden
- Gemma Chan
- Kumail Nanjiani
- Lauren Ridloff
- Brian Tyree Henry
- Salma Hayek
- Lia McHugh
- Don Lee
- Barry Keoghan
- Angelina Jolie
- Kit Harington.
Marvel Studios’ Eternals is in theaters now.