Another addition to the Disney Parks Designer Collection will be coming tomorrow when the Vera Wang Minnie Mouse ear headband becomes available in Disney Parks and on shopDisney.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared a look at these new ears before they become available.
- The new ear headband features a bridal spin as well as some elevated fabrics like black velvet ears and organza and is topped with a large white silk bow, true to Wang’s classic style.
- The design also features pronged crystals hand-sewn on the front and back with exquisite, intricate beading, and it comes with a detachable fingertip length veil and comb.
- The headband comes packaged in a dustbag with a certificate of authenticity.
- There is only a limited quantity of the headband available and they will be coming Monday to Ever After at Disney Springs and online at shopDisney.com.
- They will also be coming Tuesday to The Disney Dress Shop at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort, while supplies last.
What they’re saying:
- Vera Wang: “The magic that is the Disney brand has brought joy and happiness to generations around the world. We at Vera Wang are so honored to participate in this collaboration that I hope will bring some fun, charm, and joy to all!”