AREA15, the dynamic, new art, event and entertainment district located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, invites guests to celebrate the holiday season with an immersive, projection-mapped screening of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- From Thursday, November 25 to Saturday, December 25, guests can enjoy Tim Burton’s timeless holiday classic enhanced with choreographed light and sound elements synced to the cult classic movie.
- While the experience is suitable for all ages, the evening shows on Thursdays and Saturdays will be for those 21 years and older.
- Adult tickets cost $40 and include one specialty cocktail inspired by memorable scenes in the movie, and children’s tickets are available for $20. Popcorn and other Jack Skellington-inspired souvenirs are available for purchase during every show.
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas immersive viewing experience will be shown at the following times:
- Sunday: 10AM, 12PM & 8PM (21+)
- Monday-Wednesday: 8PM
- Thursday: 12PM, 8PM (21+)
- Saturday: 10AM, 12PM, 4PM, 6PM, 8PM (21+), 10PM (21+)
For more information and to purchase tickets, check out AREA15’s website.
- AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment district offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more.
- With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Dueling Axes, Emporium Arcade Bar, Lost Spirits Distillery, Oddwood Bar, “Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, Rocket Fizz, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, OZ Experience and anchor experience, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, AREA15 is an ever-changing art, retail and entertainment district attracting locals and tourists of all ages.