It’s almost time to Rock the Dots with Minnie Mouse and DANI by Danielle Nicole has new styles that are perfect for the occasion. As part of the brand’s University of DANI campaign, adorable Minnie Mouse (and Mickey) accessories are now available at Kohl’s.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Fashion brand Danielle Nicole is inviting everyone to visit the University of DANI—a fun campaign that celebrates the blend of pop culture and fashion.
- Part of the campaign includes new additions to the company’s casual line, DANI, featuring global icons Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- The beloved duo can be spotted across 11 playful styles that are inspired by Minnie’s personalities —artistic, classic, feminine, and bold— and Mickey’s instantly recognizable red pants, yellow buttons, and white gloves.
- Priced between $24-$50, select items in the collection are available now at Kohl’s stores nationwide, and on Kohls.com.
What They’re Saying:
- Danielle DiFerdinando: “Creating this collection and the University of DANI was something I was very passionate about. I enjoy working closely with college students and mentoring them through different experiences, empowering their individual style and career goals. My dream for this community is to bring together students from all over the country, connecting them through their love of fashion and storytelling.”
About the University of DANI:
- University of DANI showcases the versatility of the new handbag designs and includes students from all over the country.
- From Yale to Notre Dame, to University of Kansas, the program has over 25 ambassadors who will share how DANI’s Mickey and Minnie bags influence their lifestyle!