- We still don’t have a specific date for Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, but today we got our first look at the animation.
- Fishburne will serve as executive producer on the new series while also voicing the recurring role of The Beyonder, a curious and mischievous trickster.
- From Disney Television Animation, the series is executive produced by Fishburne and Helen Sugland’s Cinema Gypsy Productions (ABC’s black-ish and mixed-ish, Freeform’s grown-ish) and Emmy Award-winner Steve Loter (Disney’s Kim Possible).
- Emmy Award-winner Rodney Clouden (Futurama) is supervising producer, Jeffrey M. Howard (Planes) and Emmy Award-winner Kate Kondell (The Pirate Fairy) are co-producers and story editors, and Pilar Flynn (Elena of Avalor) is producer.
- Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is slated to premiere in summer 2022.
- Check out the teaser for the coming animated series below:
About Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur:
- Based on Marvel’s hit comic books, Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette and her 10-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur. After Lunella accidentally brings Devil Dinosaur into present-day New York City via a time vortex, the duo works together to protect the city’s Lower East Side from danger.
- Diamond White (The Bold and the Beautiful, Disney's The Lion Guard) will star as Lunella Lafayette (aka Moon Girl)
- Alfre Woodard (Marvel’s Luke Cage) as Lunella’s grandmother, Mimi
- Libe Barer (Sneaky Pete) as Lunella’s best friend and manager, Casey
- Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live) as Lunella’s mom, Adria
- Jermaine Fowler (Superior Donuts) as Lunella’s dad, James Jr.
- Fred Tatasciore (Marvel’s Avengers Assemble) as the one-and-only Devil Dinosaur
- Gary Anthony Williams (Disney Junior’s Doc McStuffins) as Lunella’s grandfather, Pops