Whether you’re ready to experience the magic of your first runDisney event, or are gearing up for your fiftieth race, you can start planning now because runDisney just revealed their 2022-2023 race season schedule!
- With race season around the corner, runDisney races return next year with memorable and themed experiences for runners of all ages and skill levels. The races are also the only opportunity for runners and Disney fans alike to run through the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks with unique courses. Plus, with the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration lasting 18-months, you’ll have the opportunity to celebrate your accomplishments during The World’s Most Magical Celebration!
- The runDisney virtual events will also be making a return for those who are not able to travel to Walt Disney World Resort. With distances available for all running types and abilities, a runDisney Virtual Race is a great way to have fun while exercising from the comfort of your home.
- The dates for every upcoming runDisney event for 2022-2023 are as follows:
- November 3 – 6, 2022 – 2022 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend powered by AfterShokz
- January 4 – 8, 2023 – 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- February 23 – 26, 2023 – 2023 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by CORKCICLE
- April 13 – 16, 2023 – 2023 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend
- Make your marathon weekend vacation extra magical and plan to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel during your race weekend and experience benefits such as race day transportation, post-race relaxation and close proximity to the theme parks for celebrating your racing achievements!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning