Due to breakthrough COVID-19 cases within the company of players, performances of Aladdin The Musical at The New Amsterdam Theatre have been cancelled through December 24th.
- While performances of Disney’s Aladdin were originally only canceled through today, December 24th, they have now been canceled through Tuesday, December 28th.
- Performances are currently scheduled to resume on Wednesday, December 29th. As we have seen though, that is subject to change.
- The official Aladdin The Musical Twitter account tweeted an update today, notifying guests of some show cancellations.
- Additional breakthrough COVID-19 cases were detected within the company of Aladdin, which plays at The New Amsterdam Theatre in New York City.
- To support the wellness and safety of guests, cast and crew, all matinee and evening performances from Tuesday, December 21st through Friday, December 24th have been cancelled.
- The show will also remain dark on Christmas Day (as scheduled) and will resume performances Sunday, December 26th at 1:00 PM.
- All tickets for the cancelled performances will be refunded at the point of purchase.
- For more information on how to go about getting a refund or ticket exchange, please visit the show’s official website.